It is obvious that there were at least two and possibly three individuals involved in the tragic Aurora massacre. One can see this from these three videos.
In the PDFs downloadable below (bottom of page), you will see that:
1) The Aurora Police Chief arbitrarily announces that there are no other suspects (i.e., they refuse to pursue any more suspects).
2) The Aurora Police announced that they were going to 'blow up' Holmes' apartment - thereby destroying evidence. [It is not certain whether they have carried this out yet.]
3) The Judge has pronounced the case secret.
4) When James Holmes is dragged into the courtroom, he is so drugged-up that he cannot speak meaningfully to anyone... thereby ensuring his silence.
5) The police IMMEDIATELY swept the two research buildings where James Holmes had been - even though Holmes had not had access to these buildings for weeks. They did this not once, but TWICE. They have not explained their reason for doing so. Everyone was locked out of the buildings during these "sweeps." It seems obvious they were there not for public safety, but to search for and remove something they already knew was there.
6) Holmes has very little online presence. The consensus is that this is very unusual. Did it never exist, or was it scrubbed?
7) The corporate press did very little investigation into the parents and grandparents of Holmes. It has since been discovered by independent investigators that these people are connected to US government research, DARPA, global banking, military intelligence etc.. Is the corporate media this lame, or were they told not to dig too deep?
8) The Police Chief of Aurora, who is at the center of crippling the official Aurora investigation, was also in charge of Police Intelligence in New York at the time of the now infamous coverup concerning events of 9/11.
9) THE MYSTERY PACKAGE - The source said that the package had been in the mail-room since July 12. The FBI 'just happened' to be at the university and happened to be the ones to find this in a mail-room where it had been for almost two weeks. [Mail left in pigeon-hole boxes in universities is in reality cleared out after 2-3 days, and hand delivered to the recipient's desk. Also, Holmes lived nearby in student housing. Why mail it at all? Students are quite accustomed to delivering papers and projects in person.]
The "Columbine-style" diary described the future massacre plans in detail. Are we to believe this was some sort of "cry for help" by Holmes to have "someone stop him" after all his expensive preparation and planning? Or was this more likely something in the psychiatrist's possession all along?
Given that Holmes was seeing this person for psychiatric help or counseling, the notes were possibly part of the "therapeutic communication" process.
Remember in item 5 above, the police had already "swept" the buildings twice previously.
10) Judge also orders no more video or pictures, after assessment that James Holmes had been drugged.
11) Police and Fire Dept radio recordings (by civilian radio operators) now reveal that police had been pursuing approx. four other suspects in addition to Holmes, who did not run. Corporate news media, court and police now hide this. (This important audio is available on the Archive: http://archive.org/details/JamesHolmesMassacre-PoliceAndFireDept.RadioRecordings-TheCoverup).
UPDATE (3 August 2012)
12) The Anschutz Campus is now admitting to scrubbing information from their website for "privacy." (PDF below)
13) Public records indicated that James Holmes had two roommates. This correlates with an eyewitness report that Holmes left his apartment accompanied by other persons on the day of the massacre. The original MSNBC story regarding the roommates has been redacted to omit this information as part of the coverup. (PDF below.)
UPDATE (16 August 2012)
14) Photographs taken at the scene show that the passenger-side window of James Holmes' out-of-state car was broken out. Also revealed is a white backboard ('stretcher') of the type used to carry unconscious or injured persons, placed just under the car. Why? The official story was that Holmes was found conscious and uninjured, cooperative, and standing beside his car. However, the physical evidence here suggests that he was actually locked inside his car, and found unable to walk on his own (as he appears uninjured, perhaps drugged).
FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of criminal justice, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.